Viva! Strawberries, Pink Peppercorn and Mint Couscous…
This is a simple but impressive side dish, and can be eaten either hot or cold.
It’s perfect served as a side dish with green vegetables or with one of the first barbecues of the year.
With the fresh, summery tastes of strawberries and mint, it doesn’t matter whether the sun shines or not!
Serves 6 as a side dish
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 mins
- 300g Couscous
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 12-15 Viva strawberries
- Small bunch fresh mint
- 1 heaped tbsp pink pepper corns, crushed
What to do:
- Cook the couscous as per the pack instructions using the vegetable stock and set aside.
- While the couscous is soaking, hull and chop the strawberries.
- Once the couscous is ready, stir in the strawberries and the crushed pepper corns.
- Just before serving, chop the mint and stir it into the couscous.
Recipe and photo credit by- Viva Strawberries