Good Natured Banana Split…
- 100g dark chocolate
- 25g butter
- 25g dark muscovado sugar
- 1 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 4 Good Natured Ban-tastic Bananas, peeled and halved lengthways
- 500ml tub of vanilla ice cream (or flavour of your choice)
- 125g raspberries
- 75g Blueberries
- 50g pecan nuts, chopped
- To make the chocolate sauce, gently melt together the chocolate, butter, sugar and Golden Syrup – stir until it is smooth.
- Place a cut banana on each plate then place two scoops of ice-cream in the middle.
- Sprinkle over the raspberries and blueberries, then pour over the chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle with the chopped pecan nuts to serve.
Guest Post Credits- Good Natured Fruit