Borderfields Chocolate Chip Easter Muffins…
Makes 12 (Approximately).
- 2 Eggs
- 250ml milk
- 125ml Borderfields cold pressed rapeseed oil
- 200g unrefined sugar
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1tsps bicarbonate of soda
- 400g plain flour
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 100g plain chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Place the eggs, milk, Borderfields oil, sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and beat together.
- Sieve in the baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and flour into the oil mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until blended.
- Line a muffin tray with muffin cases and fill each case to just below the top with the muffin mixture.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Once cool, decorate with chocolate icing and more chocolate chips. For Easter muffins decorate with mini eggs.