Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judyh-jsThoughts where you can link up all your creative post each week….
What creative things have you all been up to this week?
I have so many ideas and unfinished things I want to do but this weather has really been boring me and I can’t seam to find the motivation to finish them,hopefully this week I will…
Do you have unfinished ideas?
Mushroom Bolonese Hot Pot Style
What you need:
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 450g Mince beef
- 2 Red onions
- 450g Mushrooms
- 1 Tsp Basil
- 1 tin Tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of Soy sauce
- 300ml Beef OXO cube made up
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- Fry the onions gently in a pan with the Olive oil when softened add the mince beef and until the mince has turned brown.
- Add the mushrooms and gently fry until soft.
- Using the pan lid drain all the fat away from the pan.
- Add the Tomatoes ,Basil,Salt and pepper,Soy sauce tomato ketchup and beef stock.
- Bring to boil and simmer.
- Transfer to a hot pot and cook between 3-8 hours.
- Serve with Jacket potatoes,butter and grated cheese….