“A 38 year old mum of 4 trying to get fit,lose weight and give up some of my favourite things pies,cakes,chocolate and wine to become the best runner I can possible be…if I blog about it maybe I won’t eat it and trying to make each day count towards my goals….follow me on my journey and join me if you wish…For me its Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying “
Been a while since I have done my fitness post their is always something that comes along and stops me from getting my fitness posts done.After a year and half saying I want to get fitter and lose a stone in weight I am finally getting around to doing something about it but thing always get in the way to slow my plans down.
Long term goals:
- To lose some weight…
- To do London Marathon hopeful before I’m 40 which leave only next year left.
- A 50 minute 10k then 45 minutes.
|New racing trainers|
|ouch not at all happy with my weight and Body fat|
My goals for the next 4 weeks.
- Lose half a stone of weight to get under 10 stone.
- Get my B.M.I down.
- Get my body fat down from 23.2%.
- Start a new run streak of running every day for at least a mile which may be hard as I fell of my bike yesterday and have a bad knee…