Raspberry Cream Cupcakes.
Are you looking for a cupcake recipe?
Raspberry Cream Cupcakes anyone?
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
To Decorate: 15 minutes
- 100 g (4 oz) soft margarine
- 100 g (4 oz) caster sugar
- 125 g (41/2 oz) self-raising flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 g (4 oz) raspberries, crumbled
- 150 g (5 oz) full fat cream cheese
- 150 g (5 oz) icing sugar, sifted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Extra raspberries and edible glitter flakes
- Cupcake wraps, optional
Raspberry Cream Cupcakes Method:
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/fan 160oC/Gas Mark 4.
- Separate 12 foil or paper cupcake cases and put into a bun or muffin tin.
- Add all the cake ingredients to a bowl except the raspberries and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the crumbled raspberries then divide evenly between the paper cases.
- Cook for about 15 minutes until golden brown and the tops spring back when pressed with a fingertip.
- Take out of the tin and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Add the cream cheese to a bowl and soften with a wooden spoon.
- Gradually mix in the icing sugar then the vanilla until smooth.
- Pipe over the top of the cakes then decorate with the raspberries and glitter flakes.
- Add cupcake wraps if liked. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Guest post Credits- Seasonal Berries
You Might Also Like:
Gluten-free Mini Strawberry Frangipanes:
Packed into a pretty box, these mini frangipanes make a great gift or alternative to a box of chocolates when going for dinner with friends.
Children’s Party Cakes.
With 4 children its always like a party here, and that is just at dinner time.
Mini Lemon Coconut Muffins:
Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes:
Make these easy, no-cook cheesecakes the night before and leave in the fridge.
If you have room, there are some spare for second helpings or just freeze the extras with a little pot of blueberries for another time.