Sweet Potato Sorbet…
- 200g Sweet potato juice
- 150g sugar
- 200ml water
- To obtain the sweet potato juice, peel some sweet potatoes and put through a juicer.
- Place the sugar in a heavy base pan with the water and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sweet potato juice
- Leave to cool down before churning it in an ice cream machine.
- For an “adult version” add a couple of shots of vodka before churning the sorbet.
- Whilst you prepare the juice for the sorbet, do a little extra, add a couple of carrots and the juice of one orange for a thirst quenching drink.
Recipe and photo credits- Love Sweet Potatoes