Sweet Potato Sorbet Or Sweet Potato Vodka Sorbet. Hello, lovelies. Fancy making some Sweet Potato Sorbet?
Maybe even better, sweet potato vodka sorbet for a party idea?
Sweet Potato Sorbet Or Sweet Potato Vodka Sorbet:
How to Make Sweet Potato Sorbet:
- 200g Sweet potato juice
- 150g sugar
- 200ml water
Sweet Potato Sorbet Method:
- To obtain the sweet potato juice, peel some sweet potatoes and put through a juicer.
- Place the sugar in a heavy base pan with the water and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sweet potato juice
- Leave to cool down before churning it in an ice cream machine.
- For an “adult version” add a couple of shots of vodka before churning the sorbet.
- Whilst you prepare the juice for the sorbet, do a little extra, add a couple of carrots and the juice of one orange for a thirst quenching drink.
Recipe and photo credits- Love Sweet Potatoes
What do you think of this Sweet Potato Sorbet Or Sweet Potato Vodka Sorbet recipe?
Fancy trying some?
You Might Also Like These Sweet Potato Recipes:
Soiree Baked Sweet Potato Chips And Dip:
Soiree Baked Sweet Potato Chips And Dip anyone?
Soiree Baked Sweet Potato Chips And Dip.
Sweet Potato Muffins:
Sugar, Spice And All Things Nice.
Spicy cinnamon compliments fluffy buttercream to create a sweet treat.
Sweet Potato And Cinnamon Muffins.
Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup:
Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup anyone?
Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup.
Sweet Potato Ripple Ice Cream:
How about some Sweet Potato Ripple Ice Cream for another different way to use sweet potatoes?
Sweet Potato Ripple Ice Cream.
Sweet potato And White Chocolate Cake: