Hello and welcome to this weeks Creative Mondays blog hop. Hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judyh-jsThoughts where you can link up all your creative post each week…. what have you all been up to this week?
This week I found these sweet little new potatoes in Tesco this week and wondered are they whites or reds? thought they looked great and at the special offer price of 50p a pack they taste great too…
What you need:
- 750 g Albert Bartlett Apache potatoes
- 3 tbsp Virgin Olive Oil
- Good sprinkle of freshly grounded sea salt
- Good sprinkle freshly grounded pepper
- 1 Tbsp Mixed herbs
- Wash the potatoes and chop in half in a pan of cold water until ready to use.
- Bring the pan to boiling point and simmer for about 20 minutes until cooked.
- Heat a large frying pan with the 3 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- Place the drained potatoes in the pan and sprinkle the salt, pepper and mixed herbs over.
- Turn the heat to medium and fry stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes