Little Party Chocolate Pots…
Funny Party Chocolate Pots to try out!!
Serves 6 You will need:
- 125g dark chocolate (plus extra to garnish)
- 120ml Graham’s organic double cream
- 120ml Graham’s organic full fat milk
- 1 whole medium free range egg
- 6 x little espresso cups or ramekins
- Put the milk and cream into a large pan and place over a medium heat.
- You want it to very gently come to the boil.
- Meanwhile break up the chocolate into small pieces with a knife.
- Put the chocolate into a liquidiser and once the milk has just come to the boil pour it over the chocolate.
- Put the lid on the liquidiser and whiz the chocolate and hot creamy milk together.
- The temperature of the milk melts the chocolate in about 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds crack the egg and add it to the liquidiser and whizz again for about 45 seconds this time.
- Divide the mix between 6 little espresso cups and leave them in the fridge for a couple of hours to set.
- You can make the night before if you like – but I wouldn’t make them any further ahead than that.
- Serve them on the saucers that match the cups.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate shards.
Recipe and photo credits- Grahams The family Dairy