What I Wore And Where I Wore It : Tower Of London…

On Wednesday we went to visit the Tower of  London and as lots of you loved my t-shirt here I thought I would have this as my outfit post today…

I love this t-shirt too and was so happy to pick it up in the Primark sale a few weeks ago for £3-00 in the sales and as I can’t resist a bargain I also have a different design in red too !!

Me and my mini’s 🙂

What I wore-

Have you visited The Tower Of London?

15 responses to “What I Wore And Where I Wore It : Tower Of London…”

1. Jeanine Byers says:

What a cute shirt, Claire!! Bet you guys had a lot of fun. I love what you have been doing with your hair! Have you been letting it grow? It looks great, really frames your face nicely.

2. Sarah Evans says:

I see you got to meet one of those annoying Olympic Mascot thingies. They are such a daft idea!! Hope it didn't spoil your day jumping around like a mad thing!Sarahhttp://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

3. Judy Haughton-James says:

Beautiful pictures as always Clairejustine! I love the T-shirt!

4. Reese says:

Hi there! Nice to meet you. I'm your newest follower from the Aloha Hop. I've always wanted to go to the London Tower. Looks like you guys had a blast. You can find me at: http://beingreese.blogspot.com/Looking forward to getting to know you! Have an awesome weekend.-Reese

5. Tami Von Zalez says:

Great snaps!Aloha – popped in from the blog hop.thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

6. Monica says:

Cute T-shirt! New GFC follower via the hop.

7. Nicholl Vincent says:

you are adorable!Happy Friday! have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

8. Laura Lee says: