Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
For the choux pastry:
- 150ml water
- 50g butter
- 60g strong plain flour
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
For the filling:
- 250g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
- 75g strawberry jam
For the glaze coating:
- 25g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
- 200g white chocolate
- Black and red food colouring
- To make the choux pastry place the water and butter in a heavy based saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Do not reduce.
- Remove from the heat and gradually add flour and sugar.
- Mix until it makes a smooth doughy mixture and comes away from the sides of the saucepan without sticking.
- Leave to cool slightly.
- Beat the eggs together and gradually add to the dough mixture.
- Make sure the eggs are well mixed in before adding more.
- When all of the eggs have been added, pipe approximately 18 – 20 small balls onto parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven, 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4, for 8 – 10 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Leave to cool and then fill equally with jam and Greek Yoghurt.
- To do this, fill a piping bag with jam and another with Greek yoghurt.
- Make a small hole in each ball and pipe the mixture in.
- Melt the chocolate over a bowl of hot water, add the yoghurt and then coat each ball in the coating ensuring there is enough left to decorate the balls.
- Leave to set in the fridge for approximately 1 hour.
- Divide the remainder of the chocolate coating into two, and colour one with red food colouring and one with black.
- Decorate the balls with the coloured mixture to look like eyeballs.
Nutritional info per serving:
- 385 kcals
- 11g protein
- 22g fat
- 11g saturated fat
- 36g carbs
- 29g sugar
- 0.4g fibre
- 0.4g salt
Recipe and photo credits : Total Greek Yoghurt