These easy jellies are great fun to make and kids love to decorate them – the spookier the better!
Ready in: 4 – 6 hours or overnight
Serves: 4 Ingredients:
- 4 leaves of gelatine
- 8 tbsps bottlegreen Cox’s Apple and Plum Cordial
- 2 clementines
- Selection of jelly sweets, i.e., wriggly worms, false teeth and snakes
- Place the gelatine in a bowl, add 3 tbsps water, leave to soak for 10 mins.
- Peel the clementines, removing any pith and seeds, segment.
- Place the bottlegreen cox’s apple and plum cordial into a large measuring jug, add the softened gelatine, pour on 500ml boiling water, stir until dissolved, cool.
- Divide between 4 serving dishes; add the clementine segments, leave to set in the fridge for approx 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with the sweets.
- To stop the clementine segments floating to the top wait until the jelly has set a little then press them in.
Recipe and photo credits- Bottle Green Drinks