Secret Ingredient Challenge With Heinz Tomato Ketchup :
Creative Mondays Blog Hop…
This week I was kindly invited to take part in a ‘Secret Ingredient’ challenge with Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
I got sent this fun Heinz cooking pack, including a branded apron, oven gloves, wooden spoon and squeezy Ketchup holder and bottle of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
All I have to do is cook my own secret recipe using Tomato Ketchup!!
With a family of 6 we all love pizza so I made a quick,easy and very tasty pizza.
What you need:
- 2 Thin crust fresh pizza bases
- 10 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup
- 100g mature cheese thinly sliced
- 5 slices of cooked ham
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Mixed herbs
- Lay the pizza bases onto a lightly greased baking trays and fold all sides of the base over.
- Spoon 5 tablespoons of tomato ketchup on each base and spread thinly.
- Sprinkle the mature cheese evenly over.
- Slice the ham into thin strips and place all over.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and place on the pizza.
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs over.
- Place in a pre heated oven 190 for around 16-18 minutes until golden and cheese is bubbling.
- Remove and serve.
Heinz Tomato Ketchup have facebook page where you can add your secret recipes for a chance to be featured in their very own secret ingredient recipe book.
About this post-
- I got sent a Heinz cooking pack, including a branded apron, oven gloves, wooden spoon and squeezy Ketchup holder and bottle of Heinz Tomato Ketchup and was not paid for this post,all thoughts are my own honest opinion