Serves: 1-2 depending on appetite!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
For the dressing:
- 50g natural organic yogurt or soya yogurt
- 4g (1 teaspoon) fresh dill – finely chopped
- 10g (1 teaspoon) horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
For the salad:
- 2 Omega-3 eggs hard boiled or poached
- 80g cooked beetroot – chopped
- 60g yellow pepper – chopped
- 40g (2 tablespoons) sprouted beans and lentils (supermarket mix)
- 2 handfuls (40g) of mixed leaves – washed and drained
- 6 walnut halves
- Rock salt to taste
- 1 slice of rye toast topped with half a small avocado black pepper and lemon juice or with houmous or tahini
What to do:
- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Boil the eggs (we like the yolks to be a little soft and ever so slightly runny but you should cook them to your taste).
- Place the leaves on a plate. Mix the beetroot, peppers and sprouted beans and place on the leaves. Cut the egg into halves and place on the beetroot mix with the walnuts
- Top with the dressing and serve immediately.
- Toast the rye bread and add the topping of your choice
About this post – this is a free guest post by- Love Beetroot