Chocolate M & M Marshmallow Muffins : Creative Mondays Blog Hop…

Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judyh-jsThoughts where you can link up all your creative post each week….

What creative things have you all been up to this week?

I’ve been making cakes!!

Chocolate M and M Marshmallow Muffins:

You will need:

Method:

1. Pre heat oven to 200C / 400F / Gas mark 6.
  2. Place 12 muffin cases in a muffin tray.
  3. Sift the flour,mix in the sugar and salt in a mixing bowl and whip in the butter.
  4. Add the M and M’s and marshmallows into the bowl,in another bowl mix the eggs and milk together.
  5. Gently combined the egg mix all together.
  6. Spoon the mixture into the 12 muffin cases.
  7. Back in the centre of a pre heated oven for about 20 minutes until well risen.
  8. Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly in the tin the remove to cool completely.

clairejustineoxox

20 responses to “Chocolate M & M Marshmallow Muffins : Creative Mondays Blog Hop…”

1. Winnie says:

Claire – I LOVE the muffins.I need to make them NOWMy nephews and nieces would be thrilled – they love M&M and marshmallow (and so do I)Thanks!!!!Oh – and thanks for the party 🙂

2. Judy Haughton-James says:

I love muffins Clairejustine! I could have some of these right now! They look so delicious. I like the ingredients. It is good to be co-hosting again. Have a wonderful week.

3. Ambreen (Simply Sweet 'n Savory) says:

Such a nice combination, looks really scrumptious. Thank you Clairejustine for hosting. Have a great day!

4. MOIxx says:

Yum?, I am just getting into muffins too – so much nicer than cupcakes as they don't need sickly icing!

5. Katherine Phillips says:

These look so delicious!!!3

6. Ana Sullivan says:

Thank you for hosting. I have used an old dollhouse to store fabric. My link is # 47. http://www.thelostapron.com/2012/10/dollhouse-storage.html

7. Kelli Becton says:

We love muffins! I'm link #57 – I host a Kids in the Kitchen link up each week – I'd love to have you come link up with us – this would be a kiddie favorite for sure!

8. jMo says:

Hopping over from WW and these muffins caught my eye. Sounds like a S'More in muffin form. Lovely.

9. Jeanine Byers says:

My son would LOVE these!! I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but he is!

10. Mama Syder says:

Mmmmm They look yummy! Wish my baking was more successful x