Frankenstein’s Fingers and Sheep’s Eyes Halloween Recipes …
For a bit of Halloween fun, try these spooky ideas!
They are quick and easy and get the kids eating veg too!
What to do:
- Fill a small bowl with ready-made guacamole, houmous or other favourite dip.
- Take 5 baby carrots and take a thin slice off the tip of each.
- Then use the knife to make a small incision at the base of this cut and push a flaked almond into the slot to look like finger nails!
- Arrange the carrots into the dip so they look like a hand.
- For the sheep’s eyes, peel 4 carrots and thickly slice.
- Slice a few green stuffed olives and red grapes.
- Top each carrot slice with a blob of sour cream and the sliced grapes or olives.
- Arrange the eyes in pairs on a serving plate.
Recipe and photo credits–British Carrots website