Boozy Brownie, Cherry & Walnut Trifle …
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 500g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
- 425g cherries, in syrup
- 4 shots brandy
- 1 box of mini chocolate brownies (approx 20 – 24 pieces)
- 120g walnut pieces
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Drain the cherries, retaining the syrup.
- In a bowl, mix the brandy with the cherry syrup and soak the chocolate brownies for ten minutes.
- In a trifle bowl, layer the syrup soaked brownies, cherries and yoghurt and repeat.
- Finish the trifle on top with a smooth layer of yoghurt and sprinkle with walnut pieces and cocoa powder.
About this post~
This is a guest post and I was not paid for this post
Recipe and photo credits- Total Greek Yoghurt