Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thought.
A linky party where you can link up and share all your creative post each and every week….
Looking for a small handmade gift to make?
I made this recipe up yesterday and was very pleased with them – they look sweet, taste great and don’t cost much to make…. with no baking involved!!
Serves 6-12 (half is just enough at a time)
- 200g White cooking chocolate
- 50g Cranberries dried and sweetened
- 50g Toasted flaked almonds
You will need:
- Christmas muffin silicone tray
- Place some cranberries at the top and bottom of the Christmas silicon tray, sharing evenly between the 6 holes.
- In the middle of each place the almonds.
- Melt 100g of white chocolate in a microwave according to packet instructions and place a few spoonfuls on top of the almonds and cranberries until shared out.
- With a fork gently mix the chocolate with the almond and cranberries, not to much so the cranberries and almonds show through ( once turned out) but enough to hold them all together.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate and drip spoonfuls into the moulds so all the corners of the moulds are filled with chocolate, spoon any remaining chocolate in the moulds.
- Leave to cool.
- Once cooled place in a refrigerator to set for a few hours.
- When set place in a airtight container until needed…