Want to know how To Make A Christmas Stocking?
Today I will show you!!
What you will need:
- Craft Factory Acrylic Glitter Felt
- Embroidery thread
- Fabric glue
- Embellishments – selection of buttons, beads, bells etc.
1. Cut your red/white felt into two stockings with pinking shears, approx. 40 cm (top to heel)
2. Cut out a square piece of felt the same length of the top of your stocking in a contrasting colour then lay it on top of one of the stockings and attach by using a simple running stitch, 1cm in from the edge, in red or white thread.
3. Decorate the tops of the stocking by sewing/gluing on a selection of different embellishments to personalise
4. Join your stocking by stitching both pieces together, finishing off by sewing on some ribbon for hanging.Bottom of Form
About this post –
Recipe and photo credit by Dunelm Mill