Weight Watchers Mulled Martini …
This spiced Martini is a delicious fruity cocktail with a subtle hint of spice, perfect to kick start a winter’s evening celebration.
Made with Weight Watchers Italian Red Grape and Pomegranate Cordial, this fruity, spiced Mulled Martini is a great twist on a classic.
The orange-flavoured liqueur combines with the luscious grape and pomegranate to make a sophisticated fruity mix, with a pinch of mixed spice providing the distinctive mulled flavour.
- 2tbsp Weight Watchers Italian Red Grape & Pomegranate Cordial
- 1tbsp Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1tbsp vodka
- 2tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- Good pinch mixed spice
- Cubed ice
- Pomegranate seeds or small red grapes to garnish
- Shake all ingredients together with lots of ice for a minute, then strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Add fruit to garnish and serve.
Recipe and photo credit by- Weight Watchers