Serves 4 mugs 6 cups
- 2 Teabags
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Pints of Boiling water
- Pre heat the teapot with boiling water.
- Wash and slice 2 lemons, discard the ends and take the pips out.
- Empty out the water that’s been keeping the tea pot warm.
- Place the tea bags and lemon in the pot and add 2 pints of boiling water.
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Healthier tea option with no milk and the taste of lemon = no biscuits,,, good result?
This weather, snow and ice is really making me fed up. Cold outside, lots of yummy thing’s to bake and not wanting to run!! Still trying and keeping up my runstreak…
Yesterday I managed 4 miles run in the snow but so slow and so much hard work. Today I went to the gm and ran a 10k on the treadmill.
Days ran this year 24/24 #runstreak #Londonmarathon
Miles ran this month 146