Prune And Banana Breakfast Smoothie.
Prune And Banana Breakfast Smoothie anyone? Started off the new year with a nice, tasty and sweet breakfast smoothie.
This is one of many ideas I have floating around my head, trying to get away from chocolate and cakes and eating more fruit.
What better way of still having something sweet and more healthier for you than chocolate?
A nice tasty smoothie.
Prune And Banana Breakfast Smoothie:
- 150ml Semi Skimmed milk
- 1 Large or 2 small ripe bananas chopped
- 8 Ready to eat dried prunes halved and stones taken out
- 4 Heaped tbsp of muesli
- Handful of ice
- Place the milk, chopped banana, halved prunes, muesli and ice into a smoothie maker.
- Place the settings to mix for 30 seconds.
- Then smooth for 30 seconds.
- Pour and serve straight away.
Tips: Will go thicker due to muesli best to use a straw if goes a little thicker at the bottom add a splash of water or milk and stir.
You Might Also Like:
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie:
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, great to enjoy throughout the day or as a great alternative dessert after a Christmas Roast.
Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie:
Fancy trying this yummy and healthy Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie?
A jam-packed full smoothie of banana, pumpkin puree, watercress, baby spinach, coconut milk, unsweetened almond milk and finished with a tasty ½ tsp of mixed spice.
What a great colour of green goodness too!?
Start your day with this über healthy blend of pumpkin, watercress and spinach sweetened with almond and coconut milk. Perfect for Autumn.
Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie.
Give Your Smoothies A Seasonal Makeover:
Smoothies have long been a breakfast staple, but why should all the fun be had in summer? With the cold winter months quickly wrapping us in its icy embrace, now is the perfect time to re-evaluate your healthy breakfast routine.
Introducing a selection of delicious new winter warmer smoothie recipes created by Linwoods, the UK’s leading producers of healthy superfoods, using its range of natural plant protein blends, Hemp Protein+.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Martha Collison’s Heart-Shaped Churros With Hot Chocolate Dip
- 5 Tips To Make The Ultimate Hot Chocolate
- Doves Farm Free From Hot Chocolate Cake
- Hot Hot Hot Chocolate: The Wednesday Blog Hop
- Hot Chocolate Treat: After Parkrun Treat
- Food Thoughts Cocoa Review: Hot Hot Chocolate
- Spiced Hot Chocolate: Autumn Winter Warmer
- Time To Chill…