Started off the new year with a nice,tasty and sweet breakfast smoothies.
This is one of many ideas I have floating around my head, trying to get away from chocolate and cakes and eating more fruit.
What better way of still having something sweet and more healthier for you than chocolate?
A nice tasty smoothie.
- 150ml Semi Skimmed milk
- 1 Large or 2 small ripe bananas chopped
- 8 Ready to eat dried prunes halved and stones taken out
- 4 Heaped tbsp of muesli
- Handful of ice
- Place the milk, chopped banana, halved prunes, muesli and ice into a smoothie maker.
- Place the settings to mix for 30 second.
- Then smooth for 30 seconds.
- Pour and serve straight away.
Tips : Will go thicker due to muesli best to use a straw if goes a little thicker at bottom add a splash of water or milk and stir…