Raspberry Smoothie : Janathon day 3…

Managed to get my planned smoothie yesterday.

Still eating far to many sweet thing at the minute though.

Made some Beetroot Muffins as part of a challenge and they tasted great so had to have 2.

Serves 1-2

Ingredients:

• 200g Raspberries, defrosted or fresh
  • 150 ml Natural yogurt
  • 100 ml semi skimmed milk
  • Banana chopped
  • 1 Tsp Honey
  • Half a cup of ice

Method:

1. Place the raspberries, yogurt, milk banana, honey and ice into a smoothie maker.
  2. Mix for 30 seconds, then smooth for 30 seconds.
  3. Serve straight away.

Tips : May want to sieve the little seed out because it can get a little bitty

Today I felt tired from my 9 miles yesterday so after waiting till late afternoon I decided not to put my run off any longer. Just over 3 miles run and felt tired.Off now to bed because I feel so sleepy…

“ZZZZ”

Janathoon 2012 Participant Logo

Janathon days ran 3/3

Miles ran this month 15

Workouts 3

Run every day …. Blog every day….Tweet every day … Throughout January #janathon…

Claire

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. Lena
    3rd January 2013 / 9:57 pm

Well done for getting out. Hmmm! Beet root muffins, interesting

• Claire Justine
      4th January 2013 / 7:49 am

Thanks 🙂

2. Reese
    3rd January 2013 / 10:07 pm

That looks awesome. Will have to give it a go in my new Ninja! I'm seriously in love with that thing. Probably a little bit too much. Awesome job on the run. I've been trying to make it past 5 miles, but my legs aren't cool with that yet. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll be able to run a decent 10k. Reese

• Claire Justine
      4th January 2013 / 7:52 am

Thanks Reese, your doing great 🙂

3. WhatJeanLikes
    3rd January 2013 / 10:36 pm

Claire, I give you so much credit for taking part in the Janathon. I could not handle it!! I'm trying to get healthy and work out at least a few times a week but my poor legs couldn't take running every day!! Way to go! 🙂 I hope you're having a great week and a Happy New Year! Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you. If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)Come and link up and celebrate the coming weekend with us! Aloha, Jean {What Jean Likes}

• Claire Justine
      4th January 2013 / 7:57 am

Thanks Jean ,linked up :0)

4. Connor Harley
    4th January 2013 / 2:29 am

Yummy! This can certainly jump your day. It's so easy to make. it takes what 2-3 mins once you have all the stuff you need. This is especially good for digestion.

• Claire Justine