Hello and welcome to our Monday blog hop:
Hosted every Monday by Claire from : Clairejustineoxox and Judy from : Judy-H-JS Thought.
Creative Mondays is where you can link up all your fun and creative post each week.
Been a busy weekend and will be back with features next week 🙂 Feel free to share the blog hop… Button at the side and blog code at the bottom…
- 100g (4oz) Margarine
- 75g (3oz) Soft dark brown sugar
- 1 Large banana
- 175g (6oz) Self raising flour
- 2 x Tablespoons Golden syrup
- 2 x Tablespoons milk
- 75g ( 3oz ) Large marshmallow’s
- 75g (3oz) Terry’s chocolate orange segments
- Pre heat oven to 180c, 350f or gas mark 4.
- Grease a medium rectangle oven tray.
- In a large bowl mix together the margarine and sugar with an electric whisk until soft and creamy.
- Chop the banana up and place into the bowl, mix again.
- Place the flour, golden syrup and milk into the bowl and whisk until all creamed together nicely.
- Spoon into the oven dish, level out with the back of the spoon.
- Chop the chocolate and marshmallows in half and arrange on to of the mixture.
- Cook for around 25 minutes until golden brown.
Creative Mondays blog hop party has now finished.
Please stop by soon and join in the fun every Monday.