Lemon Curd And Cherry Mini Cheesecakes…
Makes about 14-16 cupcake size individual cheesecakes
You Will Need:
- 200g ginger biscuits
- 60g melted butter
- 500g cream cheese
- 250g mascarpone
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 jar English Provender Lemon curd
- 2 eggs
- 20 cherries, pitted and simmered in a pan for 10 minutes with a splash of water (If not in season use 150g drained cherry compote -I use Bonne Maman, or tinned cherries)
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor and pour the melted butter over.
- Mix well and spoon into the bottom of 14-16 cupcake cases set in a cupcake tin.
- Using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese, mascarpone, lemon curd and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Beat until smooth and then pour over the biscuit base.
- Bake for 5 minutes and then lower temperature to 150c and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven but let them sit in the oven to cool for a bit.
- It will still be slightly wobbly but it will firm up in the fridge.
- When cool, place the tin in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve peel off the cupcake wrappers and dollop each cheesecake with some cherries.
About this post – Recipe and photo credit by English Provender Co.