Share Your Style Saturday : No Way Snow It Is Spring?!!

Can you believe it is Spring?

This time last year we were sunning it in 17-20 degrees weather and look at it now!!

Outfit-

• Headband – Primark
  • Coat – Internacionale
  • Scarf – Primark
  • Jumper – Primark
  • Jeans – Matalan
  • Socks – Primark
  • Boots – Present from my dad

Want to link up and Share Your Style Saturday?

Linky will be open for a month, so share as many styles as you would like 🙂

Claire

1. SarahMummy
    March 23, 2013 / 7:27 pm

Love this outfit and these photos! Can't believe how deep your snow is, looks like you had great fun!

• Claire Justine
      March 24, 2013 / 8:12 pm

Thanks Sarah, making the most of it, hopefully it will be gone soon 🙂

2. Side Street Style
    March 24, 2013 / 12:49 am

Wow this is a great linky – I must remember to do it next week 🙂 At least you have snow to have fun in, in Wales it's just been raining and raining and raining except for today when it snowed for a little (didn't stick) and then was very cold and overcast.Really want spring to come soon!!! Loving your outfit especially the coat and jumperLaura xwww.sidestreetstyle.com

• Claire Justine
      March 24, 2013 / 8:13 pm

Thanks Laura 🙂

3. Judy Haughton-James
    March 24, 2013 / 9:34 pm

That is a lot of snow Claire! You had on the perfect outfit and gears. Beautiful pictures.

• Claire Justine
      March 24, 2013 / 9:51 pm

Thanks Judy, I think its the most snow I've seen in years…

4. Ofelia
    March 25, 2013 / 6:47 pm

You look so happy and so well put together to play in the snow. The jacket with the red details and the red scarf are amazing and for the first time in a long time you made think of my snow years in NYC and all the fun that I had playing outside with the kids!!!

• Claire Justine
      March 26, 2013 / 9:01 am

Thanks Ofelia :)With all the wonderful Christmas films I have seen, NYC is one place I would love to see and with the snow too, one day 🙂 …