Dress ~ Jane Norman
Tights ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Cath Kidston
Wow it has been so cold and windy over the last few days, and now it is officially Summer. Just hope the weather picks up from tomorrow as the weather man has stated!!
I wore my cosy tights to keep me warm and my summer dress to keep me happy. Love my polka dot Cath kidston shoes I brought with my birthday money, which reminds me I also got some material pieces to make so cool bits for my kitchen…( watch this space )
After a nice 8 miles run and a shower I eventually feel ready to ~
- Tackle the garden ~ Boo with all this sunshine rain and wind it looks as though it needs a bit of TLC, best round up all my older lads to help with the lawn mowing…
- Eat more healthier ~ Now I managed to finish off the last of birthday cakes yesterday!!
- Plan ~ A workout for the gym later and some after school exercise for the children
- Finish ~ My craft project I started last week!!
- As well as all the boring housework, cooking, cleaning, washing …. Arr its all good fun 🙂
- What are your plans for today ??