These tiny jellies are just three bites big, so perfect for a children’s birthday party.
Make them in plastic shot glasses that can be easily picked up in the supermarket and you won’t even have to wash them afterwards, simply throw them out.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Chilling time: 3 ½ hours
- 35g pineapple jelly tablet
- Little blue food colouring
- ½ x 35g lime jelly tablet
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- Make up the pineapple jelly with water as the pack directs.
- Pour half into a jug and add a drop of blue food colouring to darken the jelly slightly.
- Allow the jelly to cool slightly.
- Pour the darker coloured jelly into the base of 12 plastic shot glasses then chill in the freezer for 15 minutes or until just set.
- Make up the lime jelly as the pack directs using half the amount of water.
- Leave to cool.
- Pour the lime jelly over the set coloured pineapple layer, then put back in the freezer for 15 minutes or until set.
- Press a slice of strawberry into each jelly then pour over the remaining uncoloured pineapple jelly to fill each glass.
- Chill in the fridge for about 3 hours or until set.
About this post -Recipe and photo credit by Seasonal Berries