Preparation time: 15 minutes
Freezing time: overnight
- 75g (3oz) blackberries
- 150g (5oz) raspberries
- 4 tsps runny honey
- 300g (10oz) flavoured Greek yoghurt – vanilla, honey or coconut
- Mash blackberries on a plate with 2 teaspoons of the honey using a fork.
- Do the same with the raspberries and another 2 teaspoons of the honey on a second plate.
- Layer alternate spoonfuls of mashed fruits with the yoghurt in plastic shot glasses.
- Add lolly sticks and freeze overnight.
To serve, dip moulds briefly in warm water, then lift out of the moulds and serve.
About this post –
Recipe and photo credit by Seasonal Berries