Blackpool Ambassador 2013….

Can you remember over a month ago I entered a competition to become a Blackpool Ambassador?

Yeah I was one of the lucky bloggers who won!!

We stayed there this weekend.

What can you do in 48hours? Read on 😉

The Viva

Blackpool Pleasure Beach

The Blackpool Tower Eye & 4D Experience

SEA LIFE Blackpool

Madame Tussauds Blackpool

Sandcastle Waterpark

Sadly we ran out of time for –

The Blackpool Tower Dungeon

Blackpool Zoo

Blackpool Model Village & Gardens

We had an amazing time with all the things we managed to fit in.

And here is our video to show you some of the best bits!

All 5 of us enjoyed the weekend, everyone has their highlights.

My Daughters was the Pleasure Beach, particularly laughing at how scared her Dad was. That was just the ghost train!! (just kidding if you are reading dear hubby!!).

The boys both loved the water park loads of slides and waves, that was the breakfast calories worn off.

I enjoyed the Tower, there is always something magical just seeing the Tower. Whether it is the history, child hood memories or just the view. Awe inspiring. My hard to please hubby loved not paying!!

Everyone as a family loved the Hotel, and also as a great night out we all loved the Viva Blackpool show. This show is a real traditional cabaret show with showgirls, singing, dancing and so much more. Star of the show is Blackpool favourite Leye D Johns. Who is the host and architect to the evening of fun and laughter. A true seaside great.

A bit cheeky in places for a family show, but never vulgar. This show was absolutely fantastic. If you go to Blackpool it is definitely worth seeing. I cannot praise it enough. If my Husband is impressed with something it must be good !!

It even helps with geography as there are some places in Devon I didn’t know existed until now. ( You will find out if you see the show).

About this review-

I won this 2 nights stay as part of a competition with the Tots100 and Visit Blackpool to be a Blackpool Ambassador.

Everything above was included and all thoughts are my own honest opinion.

We love Blackpool and have been going once or twice a year for over 20 years now. We received no payment for this post.

Claire

1. Anne Stone
    July 25, 2013 / 1:22 pm

It looks like you had a fantastic time. We are going the end of August and I can't wait 🙂

• Clairejustine oxox
      July 27, 2013 / 11:47 am

Aww lovely Ann, I can't wait to see your post 🙂

2. Adriana Iris B
    July 25, 2013 / 4:51 pm

This looks so much fun thanks for sharing.

• Clairejustine oxox
      July 27, 2013 / 11:47 am

3. Winnie
    July 25, 2013 / 9:28 pm

Wonderful to see that you had such a great time! 🙂

• Clairejustine oxox
      July 27, 2013 / 11:47 am

4. parkupton
    July 26, 2013 / 7:23 am

so much fun there!! great!!homer painting

• Clairejustine oxox
      July 27, 2013 / 11:48 am

5. Linz Toothpaste
    July 26, 2013 / 8:30 am

It looks so fab, I can't wait to go. We go next weekend, although we're staying at a different hotel 🙂

• Clairejustine oxox
      July 27, 2013 / 11:48 am

Oh great, you will have an amazing time, will be checking up after to see how you got on 🙂

6. Judy Haughton-James
    July 26, 2013 / 3:08 pm

Heartiest Congratulations Clairejustine! I am glad that you all had such a wonderful time. Beautiful pictures and video!

• Clairejustine oxox
      July 27, 2013 / 11:49 am

Aww thanks Judy, was amazing time 🙂

7. Ofelia
    July 26, 2013 / 3:55 pm

It sounds like a perfect holiday: everyone got to do something that they liked and you visited many places and enjoy different sites.

• Clairejustine oxox
      July 27, 2013 / 11:49 am

Thanks Ofelia, so much catching up to be done now 🙂

8. Joanna Pabel