Fruit Smoothies..

Getting the children to have more fruit is a lot easier and quicker in smoothies, we have made this one a few times and they love it, me too …

Serves 3

Ingredients:

Method:

1. Take the pineapple, kiwi and oranges out of their skins, hull the strawberries and chop all the fruit up.
  2. Place the fruit, water and pineapple juice in a smoothie maker.
  3. 30 seconds on mix, 30 seconds on smooth.
  4. Sever straight away.
  5. Yum!!

Only just over a week left of the holiday, I still have school shoes, trainers and p.e kits to shop for. Has everyone else got what they need for back to school?

10 responses to “Fruit Smoothies..”

1. Marla Robinson says:

thanks for the recipe, I'll have to give it a try

2. Camille says:

I like fruit smoothies too. I like adding milk and ice too. Or just ice cream, yum yum. It's probably healthier with just fruit though, heh.

3. Helen says:

Omg we are doing smoothies too OH get us arent we the trend setters my post isnt coming out till next week yet as baby has colic and im so knackered to write it i love your recipe xx

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Whoo will have to stop by and take a look at your smoothie next week, love a good smoothie recipe :)Aww hope you feeling refreshed soon, keep up with the smoothies and you will feel load better 🙂

4. Lisa says:

These look wonderful!! Thanks so much for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday!" I am featuring you this week! Congratulations! 🙂 Be sure to stop by and grab an "I've been featured" button from my sidebar for your blog. The post should go live around 11pm Eastern time Monday night. I can't wait to see what you'll share this week!

5. Malika Bourne says:

We are into making smoothies!Now,I am going crave this all night. Won't grocery shop for another day.From Tough Cookie Mommy