Fruit Smoothies..

Getting the children to have more fruit is a lot easier and quicker in smoothies, we have made this one a few times and they love it, me too …

Serves 3

Ingredients:

• 200g Chopped Pineapple
  • 200g Strawberries
  • 3 Kiwi
  • 3 Oranges
  • 100g Water
  • 100g Pineapple juice

Method:

1. Take the pineapple, kiwi and oranges out of their skins, hull the strawberries and chop all the fruit up.
  2. Place the fruit, water and pineapple juice in a smoothie maker.
  3. 30 seconds on mix, 30 seconds on smooth.
  4. Sever straight away.
  5. Yum!!

Only just over a week left of the holiday, I still have school shoes, trainers and p.e kits to shop for. Has everyone else got what they need for back to school?

Claire Justine

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. Marla Robinson
    27th August 2013 / 9:58 am

thanks for the recipe, I'll have to give it a try

• Clairejustine oxox
      28th August 2013 / 8:44 pm

Thanks for the comment Marla 🙂

2. Camille
    27th August 2013 / 6:40 pm

I like fruit smoothies too. I like adding milk and ice too. Or just ice cream, yum yum. It's probably healthier with just fruit though, heh.

• Clairejustine oxox
      28th August 2013 / 8:45 pm

Ha Camille, ice cream, chocolate, peanut butter lots of my favourite things to add ;0)

3. Helen
    28th August 2013 / 9:12 pm

Omg we are doing smoothies too OH get us arent we the trend setters my post isnt coming out till next week yet as baby has colic and im so knackered to write it i love your recipe xx

• Clairejustine oxox
      29th August 2013 / 8:56 am

Whoo will have to stop by and take a look at your smoothie next week, love a good smoothie recipe :)Aww hope you feeling refreshed soon, keep up with the smoothies and you will feel load better 🙂

4. Lisa
    2nd September 2013 / 10:59 pm

These look wonderful!! Thanks so much for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday!" I am featuring you this week! Congratulations! 🙂 Be sure to stop by and grab an "I've been featured" button from my sidebar for your blog. The post should go live around 11pm Eastern time Monday night. I can't wait to see what you'll share this week!

• Clairejustine oxox
      4th September 2013 / 3:36 pm

Aww thanks you Lisa, been busy getting the kids to school this week but will link up again very soon 🙂

5. Malika Bourne
    3rd September 2013 / 2:06 am

We are into making smoothies!Now,I am going crave this all night. Won't grocery shop for another day.From Tough Cookie Mommy

• Clairejustine oxox