Running, Diets, School Holiday And what I Wore…

Finally after all these months I got a “share a coke with Claire”!!

Keep calm and go for a run should be changed to keep calm and find time to run in the summer holidays!!

Yeah my husband brought me new Nike running trainers!!

Love my new £5.00 dress I picked up at my local shop in the sales

and my so comfy Cheeky shoes

Day 3 on the Diet Chef diet and I feel great, after my body decided to stop giving me headache grief for stopping the sweet stuff!! 🙂

I so need this at the minute – Top ~ Sweat shop

Always a treat having new shoes delivered!!

Hope everyone is having fun in the summer holidays?

Summer fun sun glasses ~ Primark

Top ~ Sweat shop

I will catch up with you all very soon….

Hugs oxox

12 responses to “Running, Diets, School Holiday And what I Wore…”

1. DLStinedurf says:

love that dress!Debbie :)www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

2. Laura Lee says:

aww you look so cute in your pink running gear!Makes me feel guilty and inspired at the same time 😛 But I did buy myself some hiking shoes the other week…love your cute dress too! xx

3. two birds says:

i need that keep calm and go for a run shirt!! and your dress is so cute, it looks great on you!

4. SarahMummy says:

Too right it's 'find time to go for a run'. It's a nightmare! I haven't been since Sunday. I have been promised I can do 8 miles tomorrow, but it will be EARLY. Love the Tshirt. Nearly bought that one, but I got one with a sort of race number on – 001 Mum. Love it!

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Aww enjoy your run tomorrow, whoo I never seen the mum one. My son brought his dad the mans version 🙂

5. Winnie says:

I love the dress(!) and your nike- beautiful colors!!

6. Judy Haughton-James says:

So cool! Share a coke with Claire! I see you are all set with your running. Go Claire! Go! Beautiful dress. Lovely pictures.