Turning My Blog Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Victoria Embankment Nottingham : How Does Your Garden Grow?

Victoria Embankment Nottingham : How Does Your Garden Grow?

Victoria Embankment Nottingham : How Does Your Garden Grow?

This week I’m sharing a beautiful park in Nottingham we stumbled upon a few weeks back when it they held a Arm forces day.

My husband often talked about talking me on a run around the embankment, as he knew I would love it, he was so right.

Especially when we found this amazing flower garden. Whilst every where was packed with visitors we had a lovely stroll around the peaceful gardens.

Can you believe 3 weeks of the summer holidays have gone already? Still lots of time to find some more beautiful garden though. How does your garden grow?

Victoria Embankment Nottingham : How Does Your Garden Grow?

22 responses to “Victoria Embankment Nottingham : How Does Your Garden Grow?”

1. Mary @over40andamumtoone says:

I do love rose gardens, nothing quite so English. We have a lovely one at Blenheim Palace we visited last week.

2. Michelle Ashmore says:

That park is gorgeous, I love the fountain 🙂

3. Judy Haughton-James says:

Wow! What a beautiful garden Claire! I would feel a sense of peace there! Awesome shots! Have a good day!

4. Nichola Fabfortymum says:

Oh such a beautiful garden and fabulous pictures, I love the children sitting on the edge of the fountain one, their faces are superb x

5. SarahMummy says:

We used to live right by here! This is where I first started running, 19 years ago! And I've never looked back 🙂 What lovely photos.

6. Annie says:

Oh, what a beautiful place. I do not see many visitors from the photos, it must be so nice taking a walk in this garden. Lovely photos!

• Clairejustine oxox says:

It was lovely as all the visitors were all in the next park where there was loads going on, it was packed. So we took a walk away from the people and found this park 🙂

7. Winnie says:

What a wonderful garden!!My other half and myself love just to walk around together in such gardens, or sit on the grass and talk. It's sooooooo relaxing….. 🙂

8. Jess McGlynn says:

Wow how lovely! You've taken some stunning photos. We're not far from Nottingham so will have to add this to our need to visit list. Hopping over from #mbpw

9. Ariane Lasalle says:

That is a beautiful garden! We have a few here as well but the one i like best is my garden!An Oasis of Peace!Take care ClaireAriane xo

10. Helen says:

Claire i really love your photography style, what your secret ? your photos always look so romantic and dreamy

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Thanks Helen, I like to edit my pictires, their is lots of free editing tools you can use, I use Instagram, Picasa and Pic Monkey 🙂

11. Charly Dove says:

What a wonderful place to visit, loving the roses – beautiful photos. Helen's right with the romantic and dreamy 🙂

12. Nicola Thomas says:

Really gorgeous photos! It looks like a really beautiful place to go.