My second born sons birthday is in a fortnights time so our cake making winter fun usually starts then, carries on throughout Christmas and finishes in the New Year, (or at least I try to ease off then!) We always try new recipes which we have found throughout the year. Hoping to perfect them ready for Santa. We love to try out fun recipes, cake topping, new cooking trays or cookie cutters that we have spotted in the shops to see who can come up with the best looking cakes in the party season.
With that in mind I was delighted when asked to review the Dainty Delights cake maker and the Tiered cake maker. I really liked the tiered cake maker, it makes making cakes much more fun.
Would my cakes turn out as perfect as the cakes in the above pictures?
I was super excited to find out?
Drum roll please…Da Da
Makes 8 cakes in 4 to 5 minutes and oh so yummy.
This is my favourite cake maker, I love this one. It is perfect for us and I know it is going to get lots of use over the next few weeks. Even my children were impressed with how nice they tasted and my daughter says- “They are so sweet, just like mummy!!”
About the Sweet Treats Dainty Delights Maker:
Is so quick and easy to use, turning out 8 mouth-watering home-made dainty cakes in minutes.
Simply pre heat your Dainty Delights Maker, pop your cake mixture into each mould, cook for 4-5 minutes and, hey presto, 8 delicious dainty delights ready to share.
Allow the cakes to cool before decorating with your choice of icings or creamy fillings. And don’t forget to experiment by adding different flavourings, or fruit, to your cake mixes too – in fact whatever your sweet tooth calls for! And if you’re looking for inspiration, why not start with some of the delicious recipes that come with the Dainty Delights Maker!
As with all Sweet Treats products the Dainty Delights Maker has non-stick coated plates to make baking and clean up easy and fun too.
- Non stick cooking plates
- Recipe Book
- Makes 8 individual cakes
- Bakes faster than your oven
- Power ; Reday to Cook Neon Indicators
- Dainty Delights Maker RRP £29.99
The cakes I made was the recipe from the Dainty Delights makers booklet-
- 200g Unsalted butter, softened
- 200g Caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200g Self raising flour
- A few drops of vanilla extracts
- 2 Tablespoons skimmed milk
- Few tablespoons of icing sugar for dusting
- Punnet of strawberries
Great on there own, with melted chocolate, Ice cream or as we did all 3
- Cream the butter and sugar together with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Add the flour, Vanilla and milk and mix again until combined.
- Pre-heat the Dainty Delight maker and add enough mixture to almost fill the moulds.
- Spreading it slightly to fill the moulds.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the until and allow to cool.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been use ( 2 more times on this recipe )
- Leave all cakes to cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and place fresh fruit on plate.
About this review-
I got sent this cake maker to try out and review. I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own honest opinion.