Welsh Beef & Smoky Chilli Stir Fry…
Cooking Time- Approx 10 minutes
- 450g (1lb) Lean Welsh Beef rump steak, cut into thin strips
- 15ml (1tbsp) Oil
- 1 Clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 5-10ml (1-2tsp) Chipotle smoky chilli paste
- 50g (2oz) Sugar snap peas, sliced
- 100g (4oz) Brussels sprouts, blanched and sliced
- 50g (2oz) Frozen peas
- 250g approx Sachet precooked long grain and wild and rice
- Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan, add the garlic and meat strips.
- Brown meat on a high heat, this should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chilli paste and toss well together for 1-2 minutes.
- Finish by adding sugar snap peas, Brussel sprouts, peas and rice.
- Serve scattered with spring onions.
Recipe and photo credits- Welsh Beef Christmas