All you need is love…A quick re-fashion for Valentines day…
On my quest to re-style, re-fashion and up-cycle my old shoes to make me wear them more project took me less than 5 minutes to design and glue.
What you need~
- Large sparkly foam hearts
- 2 medium, 2 small heart buttons
- Strong glue
- 4 pegs for holding the foam heart on when glue is setting
What to do~
- Place the foam heart onto the shoe and decided where looks good.
- Glue onto the shoe where the heart would go.
- Place the heart onto the glue on the shoe and place the pegs onto the tops of the hearts to hold until set.
- Glue the buttons onto the shoes.