When You Go Giving Your Heart Make Sure They Deserve It…

What I wore~Dress ~ Primark
Belt ~ Primark
Tights ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Cheeky shoes

I have really wore myself out this week trying to get the miles in for London marathon, noticed I’ve not been posting my outfits much?

11 miles on Monday was a struggle then I went to running club ( first time in months) on Tuesday and ended up doing 9 miles, 5 of which was mile efforts at a good pace for me. I could not walk properly for 2 days afterwards!!

Running this week has been tough then a struggle again to get out the door, I am really hoping next week is going to be much better!!

Mad, busy day Yesterday. Taking the children shopping in Nottingham is really hard work. It was so busy in the Victoria shopping centre I thought it was Christmas. Shopping when busy really tires me out too.

Then today my daughter had a birthday party and I had to walk a few miles to bring her home as my husband had to go to work before it had finished…I really need to get a energy boost from somewhere???

Can’t believe its long run day again tomorrow!!

Loving this new dress I picked up in the sales though, Such a bargain at £3.00 !!!

Claire

1. Becca Lynn
    January 26, 2014 / 5:13 pm

This dress is so wonderful, and it goes just perfectly with those shoes! My sister is also training for a marathon– I don't know how you do it! Good luck :]

2. Iris P.
    January 26, 2014 / 5:37 pm

WOW! You are sooooo darling! That dress is just too adorable with the red belt! Gorgeous!

3. Winnie
    January 26, 2014 / 7:10 pm

Beautiful dress!! It's very cute and quite elegant

4. Joanna Pabel
    January 26, 2014 / 9:22 pm

Dress is so cute.Good luck!I hpe so that Your daughter had a wonderful birthday party

5. Patti
    January 26, 2014 / 10:12 pm

What a wonderful dress – and wow, such a great bargain. You look lovely and thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

6. Pam @ over50feeling40
    January 26, 2014 / 10:26 pm

So cute…you are ready to be someone's Valentine! I love the dress and the way you accessorized!

7. Julie Corbisiero
    January 26, 2014 / 11:04 pm

Hi Claire, wow you are amazing with taking care of the kids and doing the London marathon. You are an inspiration to us all! I love the dress and shoes, so pretty! Take care and I hope this week will be less hectic for you.Julie

8. Mrs C
    January 27, 2014 / 2:54 am

Loving the touch of red! I've been busy on this side of the world too and hope things get better this week!Mrs Jack Of All TradesDubai UAE

9. Rachel Kaylynn
    January 27, 2014 / 3:56 am

What a perfect Valentine's idea! I was just drooling over a hear print dress from eshakti.

10. Rachel
    January 27, 2014 / 12:18 pm

That heart dress is just adorable, and you sure got a great deal on it!

11. Debbie Stinedurf
    January 28, 2014 / 3:42 pm

I love that dress…especially with the shoes! You amaze me with your running…your dedication is something to aspire to.Debbiewww.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

12. List Addict
    January 29, 2014 / 3:02 pm

Three pounds. That is awesome!! I really must keep an eye out for thrift stores when I come over to the UK later in the year – although I do then have to carry everything so I won't be going wild. Love the dress and the necklace. Hope the running gets easier this week!!

13. Dawn Lucy
    January 30, 2014 / 4:48 pm

Cute dress. You're so ambitious! I totally admire your running schedule!