My kids love having pizza muffins every Friday at school so I decided to surprise them and make lots of yummy pizza muffins at home to share.
These pizza are great for party food too…
- 10 Muffin (breakfast roll ones)
- 180g Grated cheese
- 20 tablespoons of tomatoes paste
- 10 slices of chorizo
- 3 large slices of ham
- Few chopped mushrooms
- Spray light cooking spray
- Pre heat oven to 180c.
- Get a large cooking tray ready.
- Cut the breakfast muffins in half and lay cut side upwards on the tray.
- Place a spoon full of tomatoes paste on each muffin and spread all over the tops.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the muffins.
- Chop the chorizo ham and mushrooms up in separate bowls.
- Sprinkle different topping on each of the muffins and mix and match some so there is lot of variety.
- Just ham? just mushroom? chorizo and mushroom ? or all 3?
- A quick burst of cooking spray on top
- Cooki for around 15-20 minutes until golden and cooked.