45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

What I Wore : London…

Last weekend we had a wonderful time  in London. Lots of food, lots of walking and lots of laughter. One thing we did all have to do was, wrap up warm!!It has been so cold and windy lately. Roll on Spring.

What I wore-
Jacket ~ Millets (reviewed here)
Jumper ~ Primark
Jeans ~ Abercrombie and Fitch
Boots ~ Barratts
Boot socks ~ Primark
Bag ~ Cath Kidston

Love is in the air!!Love these packs of M & M’s we seen in their massive store in London. Have you been? I just love the smell of the place, all chocolatey. Can’t wait to take my mum here!!Next time we go down hopefully it will be warmer…

School breaks up tomorrow, so go away wind we want lots of outdoor fun next week!!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Anything fun?

Valentine’s day treats planned?

A nice meal, a romantic film and a bottle of wine for us me thinks…

19 responses to “What I Wore : London…”

1. Penniless Socialite says:

Your sweater is super cute! And it looks comfy. Thanks for linking up.TaraPenniless Socialite

2. Joanna Pabel-G says:

Buzzy City but for visiting it's a great place. I hope that I was there in March

3. Winnie says:

Nice outfit! You do realize that you look like your kids sister πŸ™‚

4. Kezzie says:

Nice sweater and goes nicely with your daughter's! x

5. mrsmsmeanderings says:

Looks like you had a fabulous time. Roll on half term – can't wait for some lazy lie-ins in the mornings!

6. Kim Carberry says:

I love that jumper….Looks fab and very warm too πŸ˜€

7. Orli D says:

Looks like you had a fab time in London πŸ™‚ I love the M&M shops, it's just never easy to get out of one without a gigantic bag…Great boots by the way :)#PoCoLo

8. Victoria Welton says:

Lovely warm and comfy – as well as looking great – clothes for London. πŸ™‚ We got stranded in Weymouth last night and I had to wear my party dress to breakfast in the hotel we managed to find at 1.45am! Thank you for linking to PoCoLo x

9. Shon says:

Hello, I am new here stopping by via the Pleated Poppy. What a lovely blog you have. It sounds like you had a fun time with your family this weekend.

10. Zarouhi Zaz says:

Loving the hers and hers jumpers and that slick of bright red lippie too. It's so wet and windy at the moment, I am wishing spring would come faster too! Looks like you had a lovely time despite the weather, and hope you've had a wonderful half term. Thanks for linking to #AllAboutYouMama

11. Studio Kaufmann says:

I love your jumper! Super cute. I know it is rather sodden in England right now but here in USA we have had massive snow storms so I am praying for spring too! Linking up with #AllAboutYou