45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

What I Wore…

It has been so cold this week and I have been layering up to keep warm. With snow in the week but only a snow shower, it has been really cold. Warm and cosy jumpers ready for when I’ve done my runs, swimming and cross training, here is a few of the layering up I have wore this week.

What I wore :

Jumper ~ Sports Direct

Jeans ~ Sports Direct

Dress~ Lands End

Long sleeve t-shirt ~ Primark

Jumper ~ Sports Direct

Sweatshirt ~ Republic

Waist coat ~ Republic

Onesie ~ The all in one company

Hope you are all staying warm?

Have you been layering up too?

Or do you live somewhere nice and warm?

13 responses to “What I Wore…”

1. Kezzie says:

Ha ha, your onesie is hilarious!! Love all the fairisle knitwear too!x

2. Winnie says:

Woww The jumpers (both of them) and the dress are fantasticBut of course the onesie takes it all LOL

3. Rachel says:

I am in love with your onesie, it's so cute. I have a polar bear one and it has been a godsend these past few weeks. I agree; so cold and miserable 🙂

4. Elegance and Mommyhood says:

That Red Dress with the Gray/Star counter-part is awesome. So Fun & Unique. Happy Monday!!

5. Rachel says:

It is very very cold outside here too, so I've been staying wrapping in blankets as my strategy! I really like your black/red dress! That's so fun and unusual. And of course your onesie looks very warm!

6. Corinne says:

I love onsies! But there is a massive issue when I need to wee, because it's just so cold to have to take it off. Brrrr. It's a really sad story, haha.I also love your jump with the penguins on! I've been wrapping up in massive jumpers too, and blankets. Also a wine jacket for extra measure ;)Corinne x

7. Navy Wifey Peters @ USS Crafty says:

I love the red and black dress! And your onesie is cute too! I have two onesies, but mine are footed, and my friends think I'm crazy for wearing it. It's warm and comfy! I wore one on Halloween (2012). I was dressed up as a baby. lol

8. Debbie Stinedurf says:

Love the penguin sweater…and you're killin' me with the onesie! Looks super cozy…Debbie