A Windy 8 Miles Walk In London…

Whenever my husband gets a rare weekend off work, we love to do something special. His last free weekend we visited London.

My children love sight seeing here as every time we visit there is always something new to see and do.

We always prepare ourself with warm clothes and comfy shoes and lots of snacks, as we know we are going to do lot and lots of walking.

It may have been cold, certainly was very windy but we walked everywhere, seen lots of wonderful sites, ate lots of lovely food.

A typical day in London we walk around 8 miles, it is not always easy and very tiring but we all love to go and we talk about it for months after…

We even found a markets this time, add I managed to bag myself some bargains!!

14 responses to “A Windy 8 Miles Walk In London…”

1. Debbie Stinedurf says:

I love looking at the pictures of your family outings. You guys do such fun things and it gives me a glimpse of a part of the world I've never seen.Have a great weekend!Debbiewww.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

2. Kezzie says:

Ooh, the Golden Hinde! Which market? Was it Nottinghill? I love all the different sights of London! X

3. Sue @ A Colourful Canvas says:

I love these posts too! It's always fun doing a little armchair traveling, and London is one of my favourite cities to visit, armchair or the real deal! I find walking all day when engaged with family and interesting scenery is easier to do than a calculated walk! The food breaks help, LOL.

4. Corinne says:

I love London, I've only been a couple of times and feel like I need to spend a few more days there to really walk around and see everything! You should go to Camden market, I got loads of bargains there last time!Corinne xwww.skinnedcartree.com

5. sabrina montagnoli says:

That is a lot of walking but so easy to do in London! Glad you had a good day so many sights to see #countrykids

6. Joanna Pabel says:

great time!. I can wait my visit in London

7. mrsmsmeanderings says:

I often wish I lived nearer London, but it's too far for us for a day trip from Devon. Sounds like you really make the most of your days there.

8. Leovi says:

Beautiful photos, wonderful place! I like how you captured London!

9. Chic Sassy Mom says:

Awwww. Adorable! I haven't been to London. I hope to be someday.

10. Coombe Mill says:

Great photos of a fab city – there's always so much to see and do no wonder you can happily walk for so long! Thanks for linking up and sharing your family visit with Country Kids.

11. Jess McGlynn says:

Fantastic photos. We've been to London with the kids a couple of times but have never thought about walking round, we might have to take a leaf out of your book and do some real exploring! #countrykids

12. Alison says:

Lovely photos, wish I lived nearer London

13. Eco Gites of Lénault says:

Living out in the sticks I never think to do a city walk – maybe we should head up to Caen (our nearest city) and do a city walk sometime soon.

14. Jaime Oliver says:

what a spectacular trip! i so have to get our first one to london planned soon! I love the fact you found bargains too! #bonus!thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments