I Want To Ride My Bicycle…

I really do not feel like running at the minute. Since tiring myself out with 14 miles run a week and a half ago, I’ve not run. This marathon I am training up for is really playing with my mind. Only 2 weeks on Sunday until the big day. I will be glad when it is over!!

Today my husband took me out on a bike ride, I had forgotten how good it is going out on the bikes. We had a fun ride to Newstead Abbey and took some lovely picture. Wow, it was lovely and warm, so it was a big shock when we came home and seen the snow falling!! luckily it only stayed 5 minutes…

Outfit~
Shirt ~ Primark
Scarf ~Pettiecoat Lane MarketSkirt~La Redoute
Tights~ Primark
Boots ~ Up-cycled here

Any ideas how to get my running mojo back?

How’s the weather been for you today?

19 responses to “I Want To Ride My Bicycle…”

1. Leovi says:

Nice pictures , wonderful designs ! I love them!

2. Emma Iannarilli says:

Oh that scarf is so gorgeous and just makes the outfit. Lovely images Claire.xhttp://fashion-mommy.com

3. Katherines Corner says:

you look pretty love the scarf. Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

4. Tamar SB says:

New music to run to? Right now my running inspiration is the upcoming Boston marathon (not running in it) and the feeling of it being a year sine the bombings. Not the happiest motivator – but it works!

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Tamar new music is great πŸ™‚ I know I felt so sad when I did London last year as it was just after Boston and my thoughts were with everyone as I was running around..

5. Renae of Simple Sequins says:

We have a bit of snow this morning but this time of year it just helps to green up the lawn. Typical spring in Utah; ultra nice and sunny and then two days of rain/snowy colder crud. Good luck on your run, my dear. I admire marathon peeps, cuz I could never do that for some reason. Hmmmm, maybe I should start up at it. Thanks for linking with Agi and me today. See you tomorrow, too? You know, I love the photo layout of this ensemble, Encore! Encore!

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Aww sorry Renae, I have been super busy and not had time to wear my new pink scarf, I will do this post for next week :)xx

6. Pam @ over50feeling40 says:

Great scarf!! Thanks for sharing your style on the Thursday Blog Hop!!

7. Please may I? says:

Beautiful scarf, such a lovely colour.X x

8. Annie says:

That pic is so cool!! Great looks too, love how you are wearing your boots!

9. Joanna Pabel says:

scarf is my favourite!

10. Amy Charming says:

Such a great outfit! Looks comfortable, professional, and yellow might just be my favorite pop of color in an outfit!Thanks for linking up with Lovely Thursdays!

11. Margarett Murphy says: