Pettiecoat Lane Market…

What I wore~
T-shirt ~ Petticoat-lane
Jacket ~ Primark
Skirt ~ George at Asda
Tights ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Jonathan James

Don’t you just love a good market?

Bargains galore?

Fashion at unbelievable low prices?

It has been years since I visited a Sunday market. I use to love them but got so carried away buying things I did not really need, want or use, just because the prices were so low. On Sunday a few weeks back when we went to London we stumbled up on Petticoat lane market. A nice market with loads of bargains.

Trying not to look at anything as we had to carry them all around London, I still could not help buying something. I brought 6 amazing summer dresses all priced up around £25.00 for £1.00 each. They are new, priced up, just seconds.

All they needed was a strap sewing back on!! Even I can manage that. Can you imagine how may I would have purchased if we did not have miles to walk as we were sight seeing?

Lucky my husband had a bag on his back …

We passed a stall full of scarf’s £1.00 each so I had a few of these too…

London t-shirts anyone? £2.00 each

And a fabulous little stall full of fridge magnets and souvenirs £1.00 each.

Can not wait to visit again!!

Still, need to find Portobello market now, never visited this one yet!!

Do you love a good Market?

Claire

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. Please may I?
    22nd March 2014 / 8:57 am

You did do well then, £1 for dresses bargain. You couldn't not get them at that price. Looking forward to seeing what you brought.X x

2. Corinne
    22nd March 2014 / 2:04 pm

Wow, I love a bargain! Hope you show us your lovely new dresses soon =)Corinne xwww.skinnedcartree.com

3. Elegance and Mommyhood
    22nd March 2014 / 3:00 pm

What bargains first of all. I am jealous. You are looking lovely too. Loving the retro tulle skirt & red shoes. The London Tee is so cute. =) Also I like the new look of the blog. =)

4. Sharon S
    22nd March 2014 / 3:50 pm

Hi my dear! Wow you did amazingly well with your bargains and your tee looks cute! Have a great weekend xx

5. M.S.
    22nd March 2014 / 5:07 pm

I love portobello market but many years since I've been there. We're in London at Easter. How's parking around Pettiecoat Lane market? and access for wheelchairs do you know? Would love to go there and always so good when someone's been and can tell how things are before we go there. Mette:)

6. Winnie
    22nd March 2014 / 6:21 pm

I love the skirt!!As I only wear skirts, this one is definitely my kind

7. Kezzie
    22nd March 2014 / 10:00 pm

I like Portobello as it is near my orchestra's concert venue and I mentioned it in my hat post. Not been to Petticoat for a good long while x

8. Patti
    24th March 2014 / 1:19 pm

Sounds like a wonderful place to shop! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

9. Laura Freeman
    25th March 2014 / 10:23 am

I love visiting markets, such a bargain to be found. #AllAboutYou

10. Jan Graham-McMillen
    28th March 2014 / 4:57 am

You look so sweet and just a little tough, and a lot adorable. Such a cute outfit! Longing for spring?I'd love something like your Peticoat Lane here! Seattle had it's markets and street fairs, and I miss them. Here there's not much butlittle town fairs that have lots of oily junk food and Confederate flags and huntin' stuff … and do-rags for bikers. All colors.Sad for me … but somedayI hope I'll get to see for myself!

11. Robin Hardeman
    30th June 2014 / 7:52 pm

On my way to London in just 40 days and looking forward to visiting some of the markets! Sounds like a good time!http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog