Wake Up Its A beautiful Morning…

Wake Up Its A beautiful Morning (as the song goes) ….

It so is!!

How beautiful has the weather been the last few days?

It is a pleasure jumping out of bed in a morning now!!

And not wanting to stay under the warm covers in the dark…

Sun risings early and setting later!

I just love Spring…

More daylight and sunshine is just so perfect..

Not a good start for my running though, after a mile I had a nose bleed, so I ran home feeling very sorry for myself. A trip to the gym later me thinks… Spring cheer me up tights on today, a beautiful School Gates Style scarf from the new 2014 Spring/Summer collection and my favourite red lipstick has really put a smile on my face 🙂

Outfit~

Scarf~ c/o School Gate Style
(SPLASH SCARF – POPPY)
Dress ~ Primark
Belt ~ off my Primark skirt
Tights ~ Primark
Pumps ~ Cath Kidston
What you wearing today that has you ready for Spring?

Claire

Find me on: Twitter | Facebook

1. Rhonda Albom
    March 11, 2014 / 12:43 pm

Love that first photo with your twin. You look identical. Funny how that works out. 🙂

2. schoolgatestyle
    March 11, 2014 / 12:46 pm

Aw Claire – you look fab in your new scarf…you get younger and younger looking every time I see you. Great outfit and hope the day keeps getting better. Thank you for featuring one of my new SS14 scarves! Avril xx

3. Lauren {Fizz and Frosting}
    March 11, 2014 / 1:23 pm

I really like the cut of this dress! And your scarf is adorable!

4. Ariane Lasalle
    March 11, 2014 / 4:18 pm

Hi Claire!Tks for dropping by my blog- right what you said about time for blogging, not enough time and there is real life to take care of Hope you are doing well – Looking lovely and yes you do look younger and younger!Take careArianexo

5. Winnie
    March 11, 2014 / 5:31 pm

WOWWWWI LOVE this outfit on you Claire!!It's funny – you have nice weather now, and we're finally(!) having some rain (yesssssssssss)

6. Kezzie
    March 11, 2014 / 6:54 pm

You look so so cute!!! Was that dress recent Primark? If so, I contemplated it but that was in a 'Oh dear! I have 60 dresses, I cannot buy another moment!!!" – looking and thinking how wonderfully versatile it is!x

• Clairejustine oxox
      March 12, 2014 / 6:49 am

Yes Kezzie, I brought it about a month ago for £5.00 a bargain and I needed a denim dress so I got 2 🙂 slightly different ones though!!

7. stevebethere
    March 11, 2014 / 8:02 pm

You look great in your outfit love the effect of the first photo too, It's not been soo pleasant here in London it's been chilly and no sun at all arrrghhh! :-)Have a jogtastic day 😉

8. Emma Iannarilli
    March 11, 2014 / 9:48 pm

I am so loving your colours! The scarf is fab and looks great with denim. Boo! To nosebleeds.Popping over from Life's a party dress like it linky.http://fashion-mommy.com

9. Renae of Simple Sequins
    March 12, 2014 / 12:08 am

hi Claire! Thanks for the commitment to my Hop, too. That is so sweet of you. I LOVE YOUR HOP! I always meet 2-3 more cool peeps per week via your HOP!

10. Please may I?
    March 12, 2014 / 8:35 am

Loving the outfit Claire and the scarf is lovely. Perfect for the weather we have been having. X x

11. Jennifer Colgrove
    March 12, 2014 / 11:08 pm

What a cute dress! Love the flare – so fem! Just discovered your blog from the link up!Jenna from Visions of Vogue

12. Renae of Simple Sequins
    March 17, 2014 / 3:52 pm

Oh Claire, Your imagination is so fun! I love the tights.