Over 40 Fashion. Food. Fitness. Family. Lifestyle Blogger.

Fancy Dressed Runners At London Marathon : Wordless Wednesday Blog hop…

Time to link up your wordless or not so wordless photo posts this week…

This list has now finished.

40 responses to “Fancy Dressed Runners At London Marathon : Wordless Wednesday Blog hop…”

1. stevebethere says:

Love the fun photos LOL @ the bloke wearing the coppers hat :-)Hope you had an eggtastic Easter 😉

2. Stephanie says:

You have some amazing shots here, plus those shoes!!!

3. Melissa@Natural Beautisms and Flappings in Life says:

I have never actually been to a marathon just seen pictures. How come some of the runners do dress up?http://naturalbeautism.blogspot.com/2014/04/wordless-wednesday-april-23-1014.html

• Clairejustine oxox says:

They usually dress up to raise money for charity, I hope the heavier the costume the more they raise, some look impossible to run in 🙂

4. Ai Sakura says:

haha such a fun race!

5. Kristi Maloney says:

Great photos. I can't imagine wearing some of those get-ups and running 26 miles……yikes!

6. Please may I? says:

Credit to them. No idea how they run in those costumes. X x

• Clairejustine oxox says:

I'm with you, how hard must it be. Did you hear about the man carrying a fridge for charity? unbelievable, so much credit to him, he is amazing …

7. Mary says:

How festive! My figurative hat is off to them for running the marathon. Claire, do you know why Judy stopped blogging? I've really missed her. Have a great day!

8. Dominique Goh says:

So cute to see Elmo and other characters in costume running the race it must be really hot for them.

9. pixiedusk says:

So colorful! Them running on costumes like that is a great mystery to me =) Thanks for sharing.

10. Tamar SB says:

Such a fun tradition! This year, for the Boston Marathon, they didn't let people in big costumes for security purposes – which people were fine with since it was all about protecting the marathon!

11. Julie Corbisiero says:

Hi Claire, those are amazing pictures of the race! I love the pictures you shared too of your day in the park! Have a great day.Julie

12. Rhonda Albom says:

Wonderfully fun event. I did a costumed race like this in San Francisco, many years ago.

13. Heather McDougle says:

Some of those are really interesting! It looks like a fun race.

14. Jessica Fiorillo says:

Aw, really cool shots! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

15. Cathi says:

That is hysterical. I think the rhino was having a hard time running with his head on his head. Ha! Happy WW!

16. Renae of Simple Sequins says:

hey, Claire! Cleaver post here. You are so fun and funny! Congrats on your accomplishment. I could never do that. Well, maybe I could if I could run worth a dang (da–). Thanks for your attention. I am a bad hopper, lately. My energy is better but not super. ♥, Renae

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Hi Renae, aww thanks for your lovely comment, hope your feeling ok lovely? hope your energy comes back soon 🙂

17. Kezzie says:

Gotta be the apple and the dinosaur!!! Hilarious!x

18. Spashionista Alicia Searcy says:

LOL! I think some of these would break my concentration if I saw them running the marathon with me.Aliciaspashionista.com

19. Chris says:

Love these, Claire!! I give you tons of credit…what an accomplishment…must have been a boost when you saw someone dressed up like this run past you ( or you run past them!)Great shots! fun!Thanks for hosting!

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Thanks Chris, it was so much fun to see them. Only at the end when I was so tired and they passed me in big suits was not as fun haha, they are amazing 🙂