Rock Top Got More Rockier…
I love this top had it for years and years but never worn it.
Being tight across the bum it never sat properly over jeans.
So time to re-fashion and up-cycle and have a new makeover!!
What you need-
What to do-
- Try the t-shirt on to see when you want to be covered up to and how far up the fringing needs to go.
- Cut up the t-shirt in straight lines, same distance apart.
- When all cut, lightly pull all strips down to give the material a curly effect.
- Tie 2 of the stripes together going around the front first then the back. so not to make the rip go up the t-shirt.
- Watch not to tie a front and back together ( like I did! or you won’t get it on, and have to unknot them)
- Quick and easy makeover all finished…
What do you think of my new t-shirt?
Have a lovely weekend everyone …