Yeah, summer is here and it is time to get those pretty necklaces and sunglasses out. Do You have anywhere to put them?
Why not make some Coat Hanger Jewellery Organiser?
I now have somewhere cool to keep all my fun sunglasses.
What you need-
- Wooden coat hangers ( I picked a pack of 3 up from the pound shop).
- Mod podge.
- Red glitter.
- Old pot and brush for mixing glitter and glue.
- Strong glue.
- 12 various sized heart buttons.
- 3 heart tags.
- Polka dot ribbon.
What to do-
- In an old pot mix some mod podge glue with the red glitter (enough to cover 3 hangers).
- Paint the glitter glue all over the front of the 3 coat hangers and leave to dry.
- Cut pieces of ribbon and make them into bows.
- With strong glue stick bows on to the heart tags.
- Once coat hangers are dry place heart tags over the top of the coat hangers and glue on the backs of the hearts, to hold the tags into place.
- With the strong glue, stick heart buttons on.
What do you think?
Now I can find my sunglasses, necklaces and scarfs…