I have had this dirty look denim waistcoat for years and years.
I picked it up cheap back in the day but never really got into the dirty denim style.
It got just got stored.
Thrown into Narnia after only being worn once a year (honestly if that) never to be worn again.
I keep sorting it out but hate chucking things away I’ve paid for and not had much wear.
Aww, a good excuse for a makeover!?!…
What I used-
- 1 unloved jacket
- 1 old lace doily (charity shop 50p)
- Vintage lace and collars (gave to me by mum)
- Red gingham ribbon ( hobby craft)
- Sewing machine
What I did-
- Pin collars onto the jacket and sews then on.
- Pin doily onto back in place then sew on.
- Pin ribbons and lace onto the jacket and sew.
- Simply eh?
I am loving this waistcoat now it has had a super-cool makeover.
I’m thinking red polka dot pencil skirt and plain cream blouse?
Happy Saturday everyone 🙂
What are your plans for the weekend?