What I Wore Saturday…

Happy Saturday everyone :):)

I am not to good at having my photos took when the sunshine is shining directly into my eyes. How about you? any tips to share with me?

I screw my face up and frown!! Ekk..

I love the background in these pictures.

It was hard trying to find some pictures where I’m not pulling a face hehe…

This outfit is what I wore for a walk in the park. The sun was out but there was still a cold chill in the air…

What I wore~
Waistcoat ~ Republic
Shirt ~ Primark
Jeans ~ Abercrombie and Fitch
Shoes ~ Upcycled Pimp Up Your Reebok

What are your plans for the weekend?

Me, a shopping trip to Nottingham as it is someone’s birthday on Monday.

Oh yes, I turn another year older!! why is a birthday not as much fun when you are older? I am looking forward to cake though,,, lots of cake 🙂

Please please could you vote for me in the BiB awards for style??? Clairejustine

19 responses to “What I Wore Saturday…”

1. Susanne Remic says:

Am about to go and lust over your upcycled Reeboks, LOVE the shirt (can't believe its Primark!) and totally love the background on the wall too. I think the photos look fab!x x

2. Leovi says:

I really like the blouse.

3. Kay MummysBlog says:

Lovely, I wish I was brave enough to wear colour, I find it difficult to get away from black! Oh and happy birthday 🙂

4. Patti says:

Great pics, Clairejustine and you look so pretty in red! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

5. Lauren {Fizz and Frosting} says:

Happy birthday! And this wall that you took photos in front of is adorable. So perfect for your red vest!

6. Crystelle Boutique says:

I have a hard time having my picture taken anytime, especially with t he sun in my eyes, hahaha!!! You look great. Love that wall too!! 🙂 “hugs” Crystelle Crystelle Boutique

7. Angela Reasonstodress says:

This is the first time I've visited your blog! I love that you still find time (even with FOUR kids!) to care about fashion and photo shoots! So nice to meet you and I can't wait to go through your archives!Visiting from the #AllAboutYou linkup!Angie from reasons to dress, life as a North American mom in Italy.

8. Winnie says:

Beautiful blouse and the color is sooooooooo good for you 🙂

9. Rachel says:

The ladybug and flower painted on the wall make this such a cool backdrop for outfit photos! And of course the red in your outfit coordinates well with the background!

10. Jessica Jannenga says:

I like what you did with your pictures, very creative, I also like the red on you, pretty!Please stop byJesswww.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

11. Zarouhi Zaz says:

Love that background, so fun! Thanks for linking up to #AllAboutYou xMama-andmore.com